Contact to us

creekvibes… best design news magazine in Lagos.

Mobile or watsapp: 08144076201, PR, Damage Control, News Circulation

He Raped Me Twice a Day For Seven Days – Lady recounts Ordeal in Kidnapper’s Den

A kidnap victim in Edo State has narrated how her abductor violated her for seven days and still demanded money for her freedom.

According to Naija News, the criminal met his victim on social media, Facebook precisely in February 2021.

The teenage girl was said to have related with Tajudeen Igikalo the man who later abducted. After months of chat on the social platform, the suspect reportedly invited the girl to his apartment at Egba on Benin-Auchi Road in Edo state where he abducted and molested her for days.

It was gathered that, the 16-year-old Senior Secondary student in Benin City was later rescued by men of the Nigeria Police Force in the area.

Confirming the report, the state police command disclosed that the girl visited Tajudeen’s apartment on Thursday, 25 March 2021 after school hours.

“To her greatest shock, the suspect allegedly kidnapped her on the spot and she spent seven days in captivity,”

The police reports added that “The suspect then allegedly removed the sim card from her mobile phone and then contacted her family demanding N3 million ransom for her release.

“He threatened to sell the girl, whose name is not mentioned because she is a minor, to Fulani herders if they failed to pay the ransom. Four days after, on March 29, the girl’s mother rallied about N550,000. On Thursday, 1 April, the victim was rescued at a residential address in Egba on Benin Auchi road after investigators arrested the suspect.

Narrating her unpleasant experience to newsmen after she was rescued, the girl said: “I met him on Facebook last month. He asked me to visit him, and I never knew he had the plan to kidnap me. I have never had sex before. He raped me twice a day for seven days. I am still in pain now.”

On his part, the suspect said he kidnapped the girl because he needed money to sort out some issues.

He said: “I have been chatting with her on Facebook since February 2021, and we agreed to meet. I called the mother for ransom because I need money to sort out some issues. I spent two years in Ghana and returned to Nigeria recently.”

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, Contacted, SP Bello Kontongs, who confirmed the arrest, said, the suspect will be charged to court for kidnapping.

“Our young girls must be very watchful of people they meet on Facebook,” he added.