Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct music group, P-square has promised his fans that he will kill them all with his music.
The father of three made this known via his instastories where he assured his fans that he intends to kill them with good music, stressing that they will understand the true meaning of #Rudykillus.
“I go kill una with Music… Then una go understand the true meaning of #Rudykillus … Just wait for it”
See post below;
Paul Of Psquare Sends Strong Message To Fans, Threatens To Kill
Meanwhile, popular Nigerian singer Paul Okoye also known as his stage name as RudeBoy has opened up on the split with his twin brother, Peter Okoye.
Paul Okoye made this known in his recent interview with Accelerate TV.
In his interview, Rudeboy also spoke about his latest single, ‘Audio Money.’
He also talked about the fake life of many Nigerians and ultimately he talked about the split with his brother.
According to the singer, it wasn’t a music problem, neither was it just about his brother who led to their separation, the artiste rather maintained that the difference between him and his twin brother was generally a family issue.
- Paul Okoye receives divorce notice from wife, Anita…
- Laycon Sends Birthday Message To His Crush, Kemi Smallz
- Erica’s fans drags Dorathy over message…you will regret this
- Paul Okoye: Don’t give testimony until everything is…
- (Video)Paul Okoye hits over 1M subscribers, gets…
- Peter and Paul Okoye’s sister lives in…
- Peter Okoye replies Psquare fans to move on
- Tonto Dikeh: I work like a man, I’m as strong as…
- Ka3na encourages self… a strong woman is one who…